نعقد دورة مقدمة في الترجمة القانونية هنا
ترجم ما يلي إلى اللغة الانلجزية مراعياً ما يلي:
– ضع الفعل في العربية قبل الفاعل في الحالت الاعتيادية.
– الزمن الحاضر يجب أن كون حاضراً في العربية إلا في حالات خاصة
1. The eggplants were purple.
2. Jimmy has lost his ticket on the train.
3. Mother telephoned the neighbors.
4. It grew darker and darker.
5. Our cat has eaten our sandwiches!
6. She is teaching her dog many tricks.
7. Bill chopped the firewood very quickly.
8. Robots are very helpful.
10. The show was a great success.
11. That bench in ‘the garden looks comfortable.
12. Janet sent a letter from London,.
13. I call this stupidity.
14. He spoke very clearly indeed.
15. She behaved rather foolishly.
1. I’ll see you when I come back.
2. Since you can’t use your car, I’ll take you home.
3. If you work hard, you will pass.
4. Although he is five years old, Bill speaks five languages.
5. He can’t go to work today because be is sick.
1. Professor Jones explained the situation to me.
2. My sister answered the phone.
3. If you do this, I’ll tell the police.
4. Although my father is seventy years old, he still works hard on his farm.
5. Mary left school, but John continued his studies.
6. Bill does the cooking at night, and Mary does the washing up while she watches
the news in the kitchen.
7. She will give you the money as soon as you sign the agreement.
8. Bill washed the car but he didn’t polish it.
1. The boys will cook the dinner in the tent.
2. His reports have been very poor
3. John and Mary are travelling to Damascus next wee.
4. He is getting angry.
5. The secretary showed me into the manager’s office.
6. The car won’t start.
7. Loud music drives me crazy.
8. The old man is dying.
1. She asked whether I took sugar in my coffee.
2. Why he fired his secretary is still unknown.
3. That the proposal will pass seems very likely.
4. The idea is that we should meet the dean.
5. If it rains tomorrow, I won’t go to the party.
6. She left college because she could not pay the fees.
7. He went to Washington in order to visit his mother.
8. He was a heavy smoker, so he had a heart attack.
9. Although he is five years old, Bill speaks five languages.
10. He can’t go to work today because he is sick.
11. I met Bill while he was working in the library.
12. She would have married him, even if he had been penniless.
13. If she had asked me, I would have told her.
14. Being the director’s son should make no difference.
15. I can’t bear seeing children treated badly.
16. That Bill doesn’t like Mary is obvious.
17. Bill’s losing the race annoyed his parents.
18. His being the director’s son is irrelevant.
19. He wrote his first novel while working in a small factory.
20. The letters posted, he got into his car and drove off.
21. His leg caught in the trap, he could not escape.
22. Wash up the dishes was all I did.
23. As he was an orphan at the age of four, Bill was brought up by a
24. His hands deep in his pocket, the man stood watching the fight.
25. When ripe, these apples will be delicious.
26. The assumption is that things will improve.
27. The news is that the boss has resigned.
28. Whether she believes you or not is none of my business.